1. You call me strong, you call me weak, but still your secrets I will keep. You took for granted all the times I never let you down.
2. Cause it’s alright, to go out at night and forget who you are.
3. Where did you get that blank expression on your face?
4. She was a maniac, no one’s heart attack. She got around, slept on the bad side of town. She was cooler than me, way cooler than me. She was true, all blinded and bruised. She didn’t give a fuck, no she had given up. She was a liar, she was caught on fire. She was everything, she was all of me.
5. Oh your daddy ran off with a younger girl and your friends are all on drugs as well. Moira, Moira, it’s a living hell but I’m trying hard to crack your shell.
6. And everything is plastic and everyone’s sarcastic and all your food is frozen and needs to be defrosted. You’d think the world was ending, you’d think the world was ending, you’d think the world was ending right now.
7. I spend an hour getting ready every day and still I end up looking more or less the same.
8. We laughed so much then we cried, all night. And your left your shoes in the tree, with me. I’ll wear them to your house, tonight, tonight.
9. Second chances they don’t ever matter, people never change. Once a whore, you’re nothing more, I’m sorry that’ll never change.
10. Oh I’ve had my chances and I’ve taken them all, just to end up right back here in the floor, to end up right back on the floor.
Answers on a postcard please.