21. A song that you listen to when you’re happy:
I really like ‘Summer skin’- Death Cab for Cutie. Or ‘Summer jam’. Basically summery songs that make you want o don a floral dress and go running through fields laughing.
22. A song that you listen to when you’re sad:
I’d say Pink was always good for when you’re in a wallowing in self pity mood. Something like ‘I don’t believe you’ or ‘Eventually’.
23. A song that you want to play at your wedding:
I haven’t really thought about it to be honest, it would depend who the person I was getting married to was.
24. A song that you want to play at your funeral:
Something like ‘Burn baby burn’ would be pretty funny. Or something that would remind everyone of me like a bit of Dolly. But if I had to choose seriously I’d probably say ‘Climb Ev’ry Mountain’.
25. A song that makes you laugh:
I’ve got a hilarious version of ‘Who let the dogs out’ by Alvin and the Chipmunks which just makes me howl with laughter!
26. A song that you can play on an instrument:
The only song I can actually play (if I can even remember) is White Stripes ‘Seven Nation Army’ the dun dun-dun-dun dun-duuuuun-dun bit.
27. A song that you wish you could play:
A lot of songs. I really wish I could sing/dance/act/play an instrument/do something really creative and have a talent like that.
28. A song that makes you feel guilty:
Lene Marlin ‘A Place Nearby’.
29. A song from your childhood:
Definitely got to be a Spice Girls song (maybe ‘Stop’) as they were such a huge part of growing up. Me being Mel C and my sister being Emma and making up dance routines at the weekend in the lounge. Still gotta love a bit of girl power!
30. Your favourite song from this time last year:
I think this time last year I was still listening to VV Brown a lot – especially ‘Quick fix’ and ‘Crying blood’ but I was also loving off a bit of Lady Gaga.