Anyone who knows me knows I have a bit of things for scarves – whether big chunky ones round my neck, shawl type ones or little headscarves to tie round my head. Last weekend I took the bold move of moving my winter ones to the cupboard and making sure I had all my more summery ones tied round my bedstead – the easiest place to stick them for easy access in the morning.
1. This is one of my most recent purchases from Peacocks. I’m enjoying wearing it with clashing prints.
2. A fairly average looking scarf bought by my mom for me one Christmas but I find it’s light enough to wear through spring and into the summer months.
3. I bought this scarf at school when everyone was wearing theirs as a triangle. Still love it now but tend to wear it loose or wrap it round my shoulders when it’s cold at work.
4. I’ve been searching for a silky scarf for ages and found this one in Primark. I’d like a similar one in pink to contrast with my blue blazer.
5. Love how bright this scarf is – can’t even remember where it’s from and I don’t get enough wear out of it really.
6. Possibly my favourite big scarf, I wear this a lot with my mac or my blue blazer and again use it in a granny chic style for my shoulders when it’s cold. It was from H&M.
7. This is the belt from a dress my friend gave me which I haven’t worn yet but I like how the slightly heavier material of the belt means it stays in a perfect bow round my head.
8. This is ages old, possibly from Claire’s or somewhere. I used to wear it a lot round my neck but find it takes ages to tie round my head so it’s only for days when I have a lot of patience and time (rarely happens!).
9. Oh Mr Leopard Print Scarf, how I love you. I bought this from Peacocks when we went out in leopard fancy dress for our A-Level results celebration and have since worn it tonnes round my neck or head, especially as my leopard print obsession has grown.
10. I don’t wear this a lot but have a few green things I like to pair it with, think it’s maybe from Peacocks as well.
11. This is my mom’s old hockey bandanna and has little elephants with hockey stick trunks, I love it so much – I don’t have a lot of yellow in my wardrobe so tend to wear it with clashing colours.
12. This is my newest headscarf, everyone needs a black one don’t they and this has little patterned flowers over it, combining my new love of patterns with my old love of having ridiculous bows in my hair! From Peacocks.
13. This scarf brings back memories as it was given to me for my 17th by my lovely school friends. It’s from Tie Rack and is just a beautiful fabric and colour. I love how it has blue patterns on it so I tend to wear it with blue.
14. I hardly ever wear this but it’s Hello Kitty (squeal) and was purchased on holiday in Tenerife. Reminds me of my sister a lot as she is a massive H.K. fan.