1. Very cheap little dollies from Primark but my other ones are falling apart and I thought these were a cute colour.
2. Again a Primark special but v.good for the winter I feel is just around the corner.
3. Little scarf/pashmina things. They were only a POUND each from this weird little shop in my home town. Lovely for putting round your shoulders like a granny at work 🙂
4. Comfiest jumper ever from H&M! I am definitely getting myself prepared for some harsh weather.
5. Yes, yes, these do look like pyjamas but they are in fact harem trousers from the aforementioned little weird shop where the music was too loud!
1. Thought it was high time I bought new Barry M nailvarnishes as I haven’t had any for…ooh…at least a month. Went with these two as I kinda like the idea of having grey nails with some silver rings on. And the other colour is a little more cherry like than my purple ones.
2. I love these booties from New Look! Very similar to my other little ones in this post but a wedge heel. Feel they will be getting a lot of wear at work.
3. They have so many leopard print scarves in Cow at the moment, I was literally in heaven. But went for this one as it’s black and white so a little different to my others. You can never have too much leopard print right?
4. This scarf is my favourite new thing ever. I’m going to post about the Redditch Vintage Fair soon as I had my first experience there last week and absolutely love it. But this is from there anyway, I spotted it and loved it and then I realised it had loads of little Hs and some big Hs on it so it HAD to be mine. Also got a grey leopard print jacket from there which I love but haven’t got with me in the homeland to take a picture of 🙂
5. Plain over the knee socks from Primark, they might be going with my playsuit for a night out on Saturday.
6. This is from Cow and I kinda fell in love with it and felt I could give it a new home 🙂